Date:      Sat, 22 Feb 1997 14:53:18 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
Cc:        ben@narcissus.ml.org (Snob Art Genre), nate@trout.mt.sri.com, chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: RMS's view on dynamic linking

> You mean when I go on about social engineering.  The only thing
> political about it is the opposition.  Don't confuse political
> science with applied sociology.

Funny, according to this book, you've been going on about political
engineering and the only opposition to it has been social ("this group
doesn't want to do all that extra work, go away.").  Maybe you're
confusing sociology with applied political science and that's why
you're not getting anywhere? :-)

						Jordan