Date:      Mon, 9 Sep 2002 19:03:07 +0200
From:      Tomasz Koziara <toko@space.pl>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   BURNCD ioctl errors after update to FreeBSD 4.7

Hallo

Recently I have updated my FreeBSD from 4.4 to 4.7-PRERELEASE.
Unfortunatelly burncd stoped working. Actually it does blank CDRWs
but it doesn't record enything. Ioctl errors apear instead:
burncd: ioctl(CDIOCSTART): Device busy
or:
burncd: ioctl(CDRIOCNEXTWRITEABLEADDR): Invalid argument
burncd is rather small program and i gess all the bugs have been eliminated
for now but is there any compatibiity problem with currnet ATA driver or sth. ?
Any way I'll appriciate any help.

Thanks
Tom

====
Clearasil rozdaje 10 000 Plyt CD z hitami muzyki POP za darmo!
Chcesz jedna, kliknij. http://a1.o2.pl/rdr.php?banner_id=625
====