Date:      Mon, 18 Aug 1997 23:25:13 +0000
From:      "Michael G." <mikegoe@ibm.net>
To:        orealm@hotmail.com, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Windows 95

What your going to need to do is setup a boot-manager...One comes
with FreeBSD(Booteasy)...  I assume your only using one Hard
Drive?...Regardless I suggest you check www.freebsd.org for more
information and while your there do a search on the mail archives of
others who have dealt with Win95 and FreeBSD before(I have not), as
it might give you a "heads-up" on any problems you may have.

Michael G.