Date:      Sun, 4 Jun 1995 09:18:06 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Peter Dufault <dufault@hda.com>
To:        wilcox@math.psu.edu (Ken Wilcox)
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: NCR53c710 VLB SCSI Driver.

Ken Wilcox writes:

> 	I don't know if this was asked before hear as I am new to all of the FreeBSD
> world, but not new to Unix, but has anyone even attempted to port the
> NCR 53c710 driver for FreeBSD. I desperately need it and I am not that much of
> a coding guru. I would be willing to test things if someone wants to blindly
> attempt some code writing, or you could just tell me where to begin_hack and
> I will try to do it myself, although you could imagine the mess I might make
> out of the poor scsi disk. Thanks for anything.

Which driver are you referring too?  I have an Acculogic VESApport
VL-Bus adapter with the NCR 53C720 in house for a while that I'm
working on, and I will try to bring up support for it.  I'm not
sure what the differences between the 710 and the 720 are.

Peter

--
Peter Dufault               Real Time Machine Control and Simulation
HD Associates, Inc.         Voice: 508 433 6936