Date:      Sun, 26 Nov 2006 22:58:54 +0100
From:      Almad <bugs@almad.net>
To:        rud@cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: py24-kinterbasdb-3.1.3 (kind request for bump to kinterbasdb 3.2)

--nextPart2973493.K7rmyomoa1

Hello,

I'd like to ask you if there is any chance that You will create freebsd por=
t=20
package for kinterbasdb 3.2. I'd like to create it myself, but I'm=20
just "secondary admin" on our freebsd server and not familiar with it's=20
internals.

I compiled kinterbasdb 3.2 myself, but when trying to use it, my python app=
=20
crashes with strange error=20
(http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.python/browse_thread/thread/9dd54=
3079f582d59/a4c50c2b99f34a65)

=46rom what I have googled, it has something to do with gcc/glibc version=20
difference, but I nor my admin is able to solve it.

If there is a problem uploading package into official port tree, would You =
be=20
so kind to e-mail it to me separately?

Thank You,

=2D-=20