Date:      Mon, 25 Oct 2004 22:24:21 +0200
From:      Christian Brueffer <chris@unixpages.org>
To:        Mark Linimon <linimon@lonesome.com>
Cc:        Kelly McNeill <kelly@osviews.com>
Subject:   Re: News Link Submition 10/19/04

--NMuMz9nt05w80d4+

On Wed, Oct 20, 2004 at 12:57:23PM -0500, Mark Linimon wrote:
> On Tue, 19 Oct 2004, Kelly McNeill wrote:
>=20
> > Paul Webb submitted the following editorial=20
> > to osOpinion/osViews which takes a look at what each BSD=20
> > has to offer and also looks at where each is going.
>=20
> Unfortunately after having read the article I'd have to recommend
> against our linking to it.  There are numerous factual errors
> (version numbers and release policies), and in more than just the
> FreeBSD section.
>=20
> I agree that a really thorough article about this very subject
> would be quite useful; however, it would need to be very well
> researched to do so.
>=20

Yeah, that's the reason I didn't add it in the first place.  There are
simply too many errors in there.

- Christian

--=20
Christian Brueffer	chris@unixpages.org	brueffer@FreeBSD.org
GPG Key:	 http://people.freebsd.org/~brueffer/brueffer.key.asc
GPG Fingerprint: A5C8 2099 19FF AACA F41B  B29B 6C76 178C A0ED 982D

--NMuMz9nt05w80d4+

--NMuMz9nt05w80d4+--