Date:      Tue, 06 May 2003 00:16:32 -0400
From:      Wade Majors <wade@ezri.org>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Cc:        anders@andersa.net
Subject:   Re: moving applets in gnome-panel 2.3.0

I noticed gnome-panel and gnome-applets had been updated so thought I
would try this again, but I am still getting the same issue. A couple
applets can be moved with middle click, like window list and time/date,
but others like the workspaces applet and weather report can't.

Middle click results in this message on the console:

** gnome-panel:11773): WARNING **: panel-widget.c:1609: failed to grab
pointer

I did a complete `portupgrade -fRr pkgconfig` which took a very long
time, and still the same results. I did this with a dummy user with no
gnome config files.

This is FreeBSD 5-CURRENT from a few days ago.

-Wade