Date:      Tue, 22 Jul 1997 09:19:10 +0200
From:      Gianmarco Giovannelli <gmarco@giovannelli.it>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Apache and privileged commands

Hello to everyone....

I am trying to make an html page for doing some administration tasks (like
adding user and/or reboot the box...) because I have to go on holyday
without a laptop and :

1) None of the person who remain near the boxes known anything about Unix
in general nor specific FreeBSD :-)
2) I don't want to give anyone the root pwd
3) I am sure that in the moment I'll put my feet on the stairs of plane my
boxes will crash all togheter... :-)

So ..
It's possible to use command that usually use only root embedded in an html
page ...
I have give a look to suexec but it seems to me it don't allow command root
only

I use heitml shell tag ( <shell>command</shell>) ... but I am open at other
possible solutions...

Thanks very much to everyone....

Regards...
Gianmarco