Date:      Wed, 19 May 1999 14:17:01 -0400
From:      Christopher Michaels <ChrisMic@clientlogic.com>
To:        "'rknebel@uplink.net'" <rknebel@uplink.net>, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: vmware

No, I e-mailed them a couple months back and while they are thinking about
it, there is nothing in the works for FreeBSD support.

My honest opinion is to mail them and tell them your interested.  If enough
people show interest in their product on the FreeBSD platform, it may push
them to make it, and then I wouldn't need to have a windows machine anymore.
;^)

-Chris