Date:      Mon, 26 Sep 2005 20:28:50 +0100
From:      dan oldham <withnail420@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   realplayer unable to install

when i try to run the RealPlayer10GOLD.bin file, i get this output

/RealPlayer10GOLD.bin: error while loading shared libraries: libstdc++.so.5=
:

i have linux binary compatibilty installed, and did brandelf -t Linux
RealPlayer10GOLD.bin before i tried executing the file...i know that you ar=
going to tell me that i need to install those files in the relevant
/compat/linux/wherever....however the other howtos i have read only mention
grabbing the files from a linux system, which i do not have handy. if
anybody could post a way of getting these files and how to install them, i
would be most gratefull, as would i imagine many others in my situation. al=
help will be greatly appreciated, so i can get back to listening to bbc
online :)
withnail