Date:      Tue, 12 Jan 1999 14:14:16 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        Bill Fumerola <billf@chc-chimes.com>
Cc:        net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Static natd

> Don't be a dumbshit, distributing ISOs was killing wcarchive's bandwidth.
> The incoming/ dir IS write-only, so you wasted your time. If we wanted
> ISO's to be there, they'd be there.

Um, guys?  Let's try and take just a LITTLE bit of extra time in
expressing ourselves more carefully please?  I don't think anybody who
was trying to help, however misguidedly, deserves to be called a
"dumbshit" and I don't like that kind of language on the public lists
either - we've already had a rocky december in terms of interpersonal
relations and this kinda thing doesn't help return us to sanity at
all.  Thanks.

- Jordan