Date:      Sun, 9 Mar 2003 19:01:53 +0200
From:      "Yonatan Bokovza" <Yonatan@xpert.com>
To:        <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   [fix] ports with unfetchable distfiles

Hi all,
Hope it is allowed to fix non-fetchable ports during a freeze.
Linked tarballs have been checked for MD5 sig.
This covers every listed port that belongs to ports@ and
its distfile can't be fetched (at all), from the subdirs
security,shells,sysutils,textproc.
If I'll have time, I'll continue this.

security/bjorb :
$> ftp ftp.hitachi-ms.co.jp
Connected to ftp.hitachi-ms.co.jp (218.225.115.194).
421 Service not available, remote server has closed connection

tarball can be found here:=20
http://www.iem.pw.edu.pl/ftp/FreeBSD/distfiles/bjorb-0.5.5p1.tar.gz

Though it looks like someone opened up his distfiles directory
and I don't feel at ease leeching on him.

security/identify :
fetches fine for me.

security/logcheck :
$> nslookup www.psionic.com

Non-authoritative answer:
Name:    www.cisco.com
Address:  198.133.219.25
Aliases:  www.psionic.com

:-(
tarball here:
ftp://sensimilia.eu.org/pub/software/sys/logsentry-1.1.1.tar.gz

security/py-rijndael :
closest link on site:
http://ftp.bluesine.com/pyrijndael/pyrijndael-snapshot.tar.gz
the tarball can be found here:
http://thproxy.jinr.ru/file-archive/unix/distfiles/pyRijndael-1.1.py.gz
Again, this is some poor fellow who opened up his distfiles dir
to the world.

security/saint:
tarball can be found here:
http://ftp.belnet.be/pub/security/tools/net/saint/saint-3.4.11.tar.gz

security/slurpie :
I found many links to the wrong tarball:
$> md5 slurpie.tgz
MD5 (slurpie.tgz) =3D 820b4bf746e0a1297516ddd4a83958db
$> tar -xzvf slurpie.tgz
slurpie/
slurpie/Makefile
slurpie/src/
slurpie/src/master.h
slurpie/src/mn.h
tar: Skipping to next header

gzip: stdin: invalid compressed data--crc error
tar: Child returned status 1

no links to real tarball. :(

shells/esh :
if you don't mind relying on gentoo Linux, here:
http://gd.tuwien.ac.at/opsys/linux/gentoo/distfiles/esh-0.8.5.tar.gz

sysutils/maint :
www.dynaplex.net domain is for sale.Can't find copy of tarball.

sysutils/sloth :
tarball here:
http://custom.lab.unb.br/pub/FreeBSD/distfiles/sloth-1.1.0.tar.gz
another case of open distfiles dir.
I heartly suggest mirroring these tarballs on FreeBSD before they
vanish completely.

sysutils/xw :
$> ftp ftp.spot.org
ftp: connect: Connection refused

tarball (in yet another open distfiles dir):
http://thproxy.jinr.ru/file-archive/FreeBSD/ports/distfiles/xw-0.1.0.tar.=
gz

textproc/htmltolatex :
Can't find distfile.
Only thing relevant from ftp site's ls-lR.gz : htmltopdf.zip

textproc/rtf2htm :
http://www.arte.unipi.it/Public/UNIX/rtf2htm-0.17.1.tar.gz

textproc/xml4j :
The site has moved, and the software was moving forward.
It's now at 4.1.4, and requires free registration, here:
http://www.alphaWorks.ibm.com/aw.nsf/download/xml4j

textproc/xmlpp :
fetches fine for me.

Regards,