Date:      Sun, 30 Nov 2003 21:08:49 +0100
From:      Laurent Demaret <laurent.demaret@free.fr>
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Console ps2 mouse behavior control (was : Re: test)

Le dimanche, 30 nov 2003, =E0 14:30 Europe/Paris, Ion-Mihai Tetcu a =
=E9crit=20
:

> it# cat /var/run/dmesg.boot | grep psm
No such file in /var/run/ ...

> -i info  Print specified information and quit.
says one argument is missing and print moused --help.

Too much newbie to know wich argument is missing, just tried stupid=20
things like "#moused -i -p psm0" unsuccessfully

Ran the moused with psm0 port and PS/2 protocol : each move of the=20
mouse inverse video of the text in the console, put it in command line=20=

and hit return (or looks like it did) : exactly the behavior I want to=20=

stop :-((

No protocol gived me a quiet mouse, the best I can get I still need to=20=

make very very slow moves otherwise my pointer refuges on the left side=20=

of the screen, put text at command line and validate it.

And I bought this ps2 mouse because usb seems worst (did not see=20
anymore serial mouse to be sold).

It desesperate me (even if makes me happy to have a nice macos x with=20
any of those troubles)

Thanks for your help

L Demaret
--=20