Date:      Sun, 02 Oct 2016 14:17:22 +0000
From:      Tom Vijlbrief <tvijlbrief@gmail.com>
To:        Mark Millard <markmi@dsl-only.net>
Cc:        freebsd-arm <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD status for/on ODroid-C2?

No change (at least in my tree) since my last report on this list somewhere
in May or June.

The kernel boots with 4 cpus and working usb. I use an usb ethernet device
and usb disk with the root filesysteem. Compiling and running ports works,
but a build world fails randomly with a memory access error eg after
running 15 minutes.

I don't think it makes sense to work on this  until a freebsd rpi3 arm64
port is officially supported...