Date:      Wed, 14 Dec 2016 01:31:03 +0000
From:      Qi Zhang <qiz@vmware.com>
To:        "current@freebsd.org" <current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Questions about FreeBSD support for NVDIMM

Dear FreeBSD folks,
I am Qi Zhang from VMware Guest OS Validation team. And I am doing some inv=
estigation about NVDIMM supporint in FreeBSD. I heard from George Neville-N=
eil that NVDIMM support in FreeBSD has been moving along for a while. But I=
 couldn't find detail project description from freebsd.org, but only one pi=
ece information about "Have "Traditional" NVDIMM support (rpokala@)" on htt=
ps://wiki.freebsd.org/VendorDevSummit/201611/HaveNeedWant. Can you please s=
hare with me what is the progress and schedule for FreeBSD supporting NVDIM=
M? If you can share more details with me, I will much appreciate.

Thanks
Best Regards
- Qi (Keira)
GOSV | 18F, Raycom, Beijing | +86-10-599 34604