Date:      07 Aug 2000 10:22:46 -0500
From:      James Felix Black <jfb@visi.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Booting FreeBSD and W2k

Hi,

I'm wondering how best to boot both FreeBSD (4.1) and Windows 2000.
It seems that 2000 interferes with any and all boot managers (go
figure!), and short of booting off of floppy, my BSD system appears to
be unreachable.

Is booting off of floppy my only recourse?  If so, is there a document
that details what I will have to do to create a custom boot floppy?

Thanks in advance,
(jfb)

--
My fellow Americans.  As a young boy, I dreamed of being a baseball,
but tonight I say, we must move forward, not backward, upward not