Date:      Tue, 7 Apr 1998 19:58:03 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Mikhail Teterin <mi@video-collage.com>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: /usr/obj and /usr/src are symlinks

[...]
=> Please, if the sum of three numbers obtained by
=>
=> 	cat < /dev/random | wc
=>
=> happened to be dividable by, say, 7 for you, send me the answer.
=>
=
=Here is my output :
=
[...]

I believe, I owe everyone an apology. My todays e-mail was confusing.
I meant to repeat a question I asked yesterday about buildworld failure
in case of /usr/src being a symlink.

'wc < /dev/random' was just a "clever" way of limiting the number
of responses. My thinking was: "Ok, so nobody answered, so everybody
thought this is an easy question, and is probably already answered".
I was afraid, that by asking it again, I'll receive an explanations
from every subscriber...

Meanwhile, I'm still stuck with "do not know how to make
/usr/obj/home/mi/src/tmp/usr/include/sys/types.h" error while trying
to bootstrap make for buildworld.  /home/mi/src is what /usr/src
points to...

	-mi