Date:      11 Mar 2003 16:37:04 -0800
From:      Eric Anholt <eta@lclark.edu>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   HEADSUP: XFree86 4.3.0 update

I've committed the update of XFree86 to 4.3.0 to ports.  I think I've
cleaned up after my mess at this point, but there may still be issues.
Please report to me if you have any problems with the new ports or any
issues with XFree86 that you didn't have in 4.2.0.

I think the ports should build fine with a plain make install from
x11/XFree86-4 even if 4.2.0 is already installed (they did last time I
tried), but it doesn't guarantee an update.  Please use portupgrade to
ensure you update fully.

graphics/drm-kmod isn't going to be updated for 4.3.0.  I have a diff
for the MFC of the drm up at:
http://people.freebsd.org/~anholt/dri/files.html
I would appreciate testers for this because I don't have a -stable
machine at the moment.

--
Eric Anholt                                eta@lclark.edu
http://people.freebsd.org/~anholt/         anholt@FreeBSD.org