Date:      Wed, 19 Feb 1997 09:42:52 +0000
From:      joe@pavilion.net (Josef Karthauser)
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   migrating stable onto my machines

Hi,

Has anybody got a good method for upgrading machines on
a network... let me clarify.  We've got five or six machines
all running freebsd-stable's of one variety or other.  One of
them now tracks the -stable tree, but I want to be able to
update the others without them theirselves having to also have
a copy of the source tree on them.  I guess a sort of remote
make install would work.

Clues recieved on a postcard will be placed into hat and
drawn next week for a free pint of beer. :)

Joe

p.s. I'd prefer a reply by e-mail however ;)
--
Josef Karthauser
Technical Manager       Email: joe@pavilion.net