Date:      Thu, 15 Nov 2007 20:42:33 +0100 (CET)
From:      "Remko Lodder" <remko@elvandar.org>
To:        "Marten Vijn" <info@martenvijn.nl>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org, freebsd-small@freebsd.org, Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: tinybsd qemu small howto

On Thu, November 15, 2007 7:24 pm, Marten Vijn wrote:
> On Thu, 2007-11-15 at 03:32 +0200, Giorgos Keramidas wrote:
>> On 2007-11-11 23:13, Marten Vijn <info@martenvijn.nl> wrote:
>> > a comprehensive overview how i use tinybsd
>> > and maintain images
>> >
>> > http://martenvijn.nl/trac/wiki/TinyBSD
>>
>> Hi Marten,
>>
>> Can we lure you into writing this up as an 'article', which is
>> committable or almost committable to CVS?
>>

> I could try and might use some help in this,
>
> I am not a native english speaker and have dislexia, but neigther of
> them even stopped me doing things :)
>
> The question is what would it take?
>
> Marten

Since you and I are both of the same language I could guide you with the
process of the SGML and the like :-)

You could start by reading through
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en/books/fdp-primer, which tells about our
style requirements and the like, I can review that part for you as well as
some basic things and make sure that the SGML etc is in correct shape so
that we can eventually import it into the tree (ofcourse it would be great
to let others review it as well because more eyes catch more things ;-))

Let me know if you are interested in this!

Cheers
remko

--
/"\   Best regards,                      | remko@FreeBSD.org