Date:      Fri, 19 Oct 2001 13:09:03 -0400 (EDT)
From:      John Daniel <john@cell-works.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ldap, outlook( aka outhouse) samba How-to

A few weeks ago i ran across a step by step how to on using ldap to play
the role that Exchange does on windows but I didn't print it or bookmark
 it so now I can't find it. i have the corporate networkers guide and
I've read www.ldapman.org. but I would like to find more info.

Anybody know of a how-to on setting up ldap on freebsd and intergrating it
with outlook?

I know i can share the calendar without exchange but i have other things i
need to share. phone lists,procedures,address books, etc

Thanks in advance

John

"Don't want no trouble , don't start no trouble."

-Some actor in some sitcom