Date:      Tue, 18 Feb 2003 22:37:29 +0100
From:      Ruediger Heuer <ruediger.heuer@web.de>
To:        freebsd-gnome <freebsd-gnome@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Using a german Keyboard, but english language in Gnome

Hello!

I have a tiny (I hope so) problem. After installing GnomeICU2, I run
into the following problem.

Whenever I try to send an "ä", "ö" or "ü" over GnomeICU, I get an error
message that GnomeICU isn't able to translate this letter from the
ICQ-Protocol to my local Setting.

I can solve this problem with running Gnome2 with the German interface,
but I want to use the english Interface. Is there a possibilty to solve
this problem?

Thanks for your help.

Greetings

Rüdiger Heuer