Date:      Tue, 28 Mar 2000 18:28:33 -0500 (EST)
From:      Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
To:        Gary Jennejohn <garyj@muc.de>
Cc:        Alfred Perlstein <bright@wintelcom.net>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: UP kernel performance and Matt Dillon's patches

I havn't noticed this behavior... or any other performance hits and I'm
running a kernel that was cvsupped about 5 10 minutes ago.. and recompiled
about 5 minutes ago...

| Kenneth Culver              | FreeBSD: The best OS around.    |
| Unix Systems Administrator  | ICQ #: 24767726                 |
| and student at The          | AIM: muythaibxr                 |
| The University of Maryland, | Website: (Under Construction)   |
| College Park.	              | http://www.wam.umd.edu/~culverk/|