Date:      Wed, 22 Dec 2004 17:34:28 +0300
From:      Igor Robul <igorr@speechpro.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Samba, NTFS & FreeBSD 5-STABLE.

Hello,

when I export NTFS volume mounted on FreeBSD-STABLE (FreeBSD sysadm.stc
5.3-STABLE FreeBSD 5.3-STABLE #0: Fri Dec 17 18:49:45 MSK 2004) via
Samba, then I get strange effect:

When accessing share  (from Windows or from localhost  via smbclient)
all directories appear as files with 0 size, when I try access it, then
Windows asks how to open this file. After first access, file reappears
as directory.

Maybe this is Samba bug, but does anyone have same problem?