Date:      Sun, 02 Apr 2006 00:13:26 +0200
From:      michael <micatod@koproject.org>
To:        Duane Whitty <duane@greenmeadow.ca>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ipfw dosn"t want to run a rule ???? is it possible ?

Thanx for ure answer, u're french is prety understandable ;-)

I'm really sorry, i dont have subscribe to this mailing list, i was
trying to send mail to questions@freebsd.org-fr and i've made a mistake,
and the second mail was for another mailling list (what happend this
evening ???) but if u're able to help me it's welcome.

This is my problem (sorry for my bad english):
I've made a firewall with ipfw on a freebsd 6, i sent the rules (ipfw -a
-d -t list) and the log

I really don't understand why the packet don't match with the rule.

Regards,

Michael.