Date:      Sun, 20 Aug 2006 14:00:56 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Josh \(Cheese\) Bush" <cheeseness@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Software Freedom Day Request

G'day

My name is Josh, and I'm part of a team organising a
Software Freedom Day event in Tasmania, Australia.
Currently I am working on a leaflet and set of posters
that we can hand out to promote Free/Open Source
Software (F/OSS) as well as the event itself.

We feel FreeBSD project is a good example of an
identifiable open source operating system that has a
place within home and business environments alike, and
would like permission to use your project's logo in
our promotional material. If this is possible, we
would also like to obtain a scalable or high
resolution copy of your project's logo to ensure as
high a quality reproduction as possible when printing.

An example the design we are using is viewable online
at http://cheeseness.no-ip.org/sfd/example.png

I look forward to hearing your response.

Sincerely,

Josh Bush
Fearless Leader
Valiant Systems