Date:      Mon, 3 Jun 2002 23:58:55 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Robert Gash <gashalot@gashalot.com>
To:        Bill Huey <billh@gnuppy.monkey.org>
Cc:        Nick Johnson <freebsd@spatula.net>, <freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: HotSpot

On Mon, 3 Jun 2002, Bill Huey wrote:

|Uh, yes, how good are you at doing super obscure debugging ? ;)

I'm not spectacular, but I'll do my best at hunting any known bugs in
order to help speed the process along.  I'm new to the -java list, so I
am a little lost when it comes to obtaining access to the latest
patches/CVS source.  Is there an online repository somewhere we can grab
the latest patches to throw around?  A gnats database of bugs that are
outstanding that need fixed, or potential faults/problems with the code
we can help hunt?

-Robert Gash

--
Robert Gash, CS, Georgia Tech  \\  gashalot@gashalot.com gte393u@prism
CS2335 Teaching Assistant      //  pgp keys - gashalot.com/pgpkeys.txt