Date:      Tue, 24 Nov 1998 15:55:39 -0800 (PST)
From:      Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   select() a bpf?

Here's a tricky one.

Can you select() on an appropriately configured bpf device?

It would make things infinitely easier for me if it were possible to do
that.  Looking at the libpcap code, it should be possible, but I just
wanted to check around before committing on a architecture decision.

Thanks!

Doug White

PS:  Brian, you know what I'm talking about :-)