Date:      Fri, 20 Feb 1998 15:35:35 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Richard Wackerbarth <rkw@dataplex.net>
Cc:        Studded <Studded@san.rr.com>, FreeBSD-Stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Things I'd like to see in 2.2.6

In message <l03130300b113aab6ae9b@[208.2.87.4]> Richard Wackerbarth writes:
: >	I'm not familiar with 'ntp-4.0.72'. Where did you get it?
: Same site.

I've been running xntpd with some patches to temp file names that Theo
came up with that were merged into the main development tree of ntp.
They seem to work just fine on my freeBSD system here.  I'd rather
upgrade to a new rev of xntpd rather than check them into the tree
(which is why I haven't checked them in yet...)

Warner