Date:      Sat, 20 Jan 2001 20:10:55 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Bill Schoolcraft <bill@wiliweld.com>
To:        Bill Moran <wmoran@mail.iowna.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: ATI Rage Mobility in FreeBSD-4.2 ? [solved]

At Sat, 20 Jan 2001 it looks like Bill Moran composed:

wmoran->Bill Schoolcraft wrote:
wmoran->
wmoran->> I figured this was neutral territory, meaning the X engine would be
wmoran->> the same in FBSD as in Linux. Does anyone have any guidance here ?
wmoran->> Thanks
wmoran->
wmoran->Should be. Are you using the same version of X in both RH and FreeBSD?
wmoran->
wmoran->-Bill
wmoran->

Finally got it using "xf86config" and chose the SVGA server in the
second to last screen or so. Jeez, that was pissing me off.....

I had attempted to use "xf86config" many times in the last week
hacking on this but since the ATI Mobility uses the Mach64, I chose
the Mach64 server in the server selection, it was the SVGA (in the
xf86config tool) choice that did it.

__
Bill Schoolcraft
PO Box 210076