Date:      Thu, 8 Jan 2009 18:17:53 +1100
From:      "Richard Samuel" <rsamuel@asri.org.au>
To:        "'Thierry Thomas'" <thierry@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   RE: FreeBSD Port: openfoam-1.4.1_1

Thierry,

Sorry, 1.5.1 is more my term than their's, a better term would be =
OpenFOAM
1.5-CURRENT. Yes it from the latest git sources.

BTW thanks for all your work on OpenFOAM and Paraview - without it I =
would
not have known where to start.

I recall seeing the mgridgen.h issue at some point, but presently I am =
only
using the native openmpi port - the metis and gridgen components I am =
using
are from the OpenFOAM ThirdParty tarball, which probably avoids that =
issue.

Regards
Richard