Date:      Wed, 07 Apr 1999 19:39:18 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        J_Shevland@TurnAround.com.au
Cc:        Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>, Josef Karthauser <joe@pavilion.net>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Apache, Java servlet engine, and Java.

The problem with JSP is that it does not have if , then, else, nor loop nor
goto the later
some may think that is a blessing.

Yes, I know what JSP are supposed to do however if you attempt to do any
resonable complex html pages the JSP model breaks down quickly which
I guess that is  were one starts "throwing" things into beans.

DOM is nice for an engineering staff where a set of widgets can be coded up
to help in the deployment of html or dynamic html. A nice thing about DOM is
that is a standard and apparently a nice API .

	Amancio