Date:      Thu, 15 Jun 2000 16:27:13 +0300
From:      Alexey Zelkin <phantom@bird.cris.net>
To:        "Sergey A. Osokin" <osa@freebsd.org.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: docs/19300: doc/ru_RU.KOI8-R/share/sgml/bookinfo.ent

hi,

On Thu, Jun 15, 2000 at 05:14:11PM +0400, Sergey A. Osokin wrote:

> OK. And some questions:
> Why that 10 chapters still not commit on tree?

Because since CVS server of the FreeBSD Russian Documentation Project is
set up we moved all activities there. And we decided to do all translation work
on this CVS Repo, and just commit updates to the main CVS Repo. When at least
50% of the handbook  will be translated I will import it to the main
source tree.

> Where I can get list of already translated chapters?

As you can remember I sent an announcement to ru-freebsd-doc mailing list
and you can find more comments in its archive (http://freebsd.ru:8100/)

But in few words:

CVSup server: cvs.FreeBSD.org.ua
Collection: frdp

Unfortunately Real Life (tm) intruded to my project activities and web server
stuck under the development :-( But CVS services are working.