Date:      Fri, 1 Mar 2002 21:40:53 -0800 (PST)
From:      Brian Howell <bsdmobile@yahoo.com>
To:        "M. Warner Losh" <imp@village.org>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: booting problems and watchdog timeout

I am willing to do the printfs if you tell me where
exactly you want to put them.I am not a C guy.Will do
anything to help get the orinoco running.Where all
should the printfs be put in the pcic*.c files?

And i just got my 3com configured and running.and
without watchdog timeouts!!!!!
So its not any pci adpater and host issue.its orinoco
and my host.
Brian