Date:      Thu, 23 Mar 2000 19:45:08 +0100
From:      Len Conrad <lconrad@Go2France.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   gmake pb's

Really axious to give Listar a whirl, please help me get through gmake.

tia,
Len

=================

FreeBSD 3.4-release, gmake on 0.128a gives me (newbie) this:

gmake[1]: Nothing to be done for
`all'.
gmake[1]: Leaving directory
`/usr/ports/mail/listar/listar-0.128a/src/modules/pa
ssword'

[Build: password] Built module
successfully.
gcc -Wall -Werror -I./inc -DGNU_STRFTIME               -DDYNMOD -DBSDMOD -c
inte
rnal.c

internal.c: In function
`cmdarg_upgrade':
internal.c:65: parse error before
`)'
internal.c:68: parse error before
`)'
cc1: warnings being treated as
errors
internal.c:71: warning: control reaches end of non-void
function
internal.c: At top
level:
internal.c:71: parse error before
`else'
internal.c:75: warning: parameter names (without types) in function
declaration
internal.c:75: warning: data definition has no type or storage
class
internal.c:76: parse error before
`}'
gmake: *** [internal.o] Error