Date:      Wed, 21 Aug 2013 23:35:28 +0800
From:      "Alex V. Petrov" <alexvpetrov@gmail.com>
To:        Kevin Oberman <rkoberman@gmail.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Ports ML <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: pkgng: How fix dependences?

sqlite base of packages /var/dp/pkg/local.sqlite

SELECT id FROM packages where name='ImageMagick';
7900

Query
SELECT * FROM deps where package_id=7900;
result contain both, gio-fam-backend and glib20 dependencies:

devel/gio-fam-backend|gio-fam-backend|2.34.3|7900
devel/glib20|glib|2.36.3|7900

I think to make SQL query to remove the ALL dependencies from the table
'deps' for 'gio-fam-backend'

--
Alex V. Petrov