Date:      Tue, 11 Apr 2000 20:15:24 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Nick Sayer <nsayer@quack.kfu.com>
To:        Palle Girgensohn <girgen@partitur.se>
Cc:        freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: linux-communicator problem

ObOnTopic: If you're running NIS, you must make sure to make the
${LINUX_DIR}/etc/yp.conf file correct.

This is perhaps a bit off topic, but does anyone else who has tried
the new Linux Netscape Preview come away with anything other than
the impression that it completely sucks ass? I've read the nice things
the press has had to say and I see only the opposite. Where they say
it's fast, I see it being markedly slow. Where they say it's small,
I see a memory footprint of well over 60M. It can't even talk to my
uw IMAP server without completely hanging.

And when it does work it seems to be nothing but a gigantic billboard
for AOL, Netscape and their partners.

Boo!