Date:      Mon, 01 Apr 2002 20:39:42 -0800
From:      UCTC Sysadmin <ecsd@transbay.net>
To:        jgrosch@mooseriver.com, tom@berkeleyinternet.com, freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [anthony@atkielski.com: Anti-Unix Site Runs Unix]

excerpted from the article:

] The "We have the way out" campaign describes Unix as an expensive trap. One ad
] reads: "No wonder Unix makes you feel boxed in. It ties you to an inflexible
] system. It requires you to pay for expensive experts. It makes you struggle daily
] with a server environment that's more complex than ever."

(from http://news.com.com/2100-1001-872266.html)

Christ Jesus. Do these people know what "projection" means? Sounds like they listed
the flaws of their own system and just ascribed them to the competition.
I mean, really. They're describing THEIR OWN SYSTEM.

-ecsd

Anyone who'd try to "get rid of Unix" hasn't a clue to begin with. Idiots.
Entirely apart from the hypocrisy of using Unix to advertise against Unix.
Someone should forward the article to the judge hearing the States' antitrust case.