Date:      Mon, 5 Feb 1996 18:52:24 -0500 (EST)
From:      Brian Tao <taob@io.org>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.de>
Cc:        FreeBSD Documenters <doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Again: the final version of the installation book

On Sat, 3 Feb 1996, Greg Lehey wrote:

> I will be doing my own final review in the next 24 hours, and after
> that I won't have any time to change anything, so please get your
> gripes and things in now.

    I know it's too late to make changes, but it looks like a very
thorough work, Greg.  I have printed out a copy for myself and a
second copy for a colleague who is trying to get FreeBSD running at
home.  Then this afternoon the chart of device drivers came in handy
when diagnosing a boot floppy problem with another machine.

    I plan on dropping by a Kinko's this week, getting it trimmed down
to O'Reilly book size ;-) and binding it.  Nice work.
--
Brian Tao (BT300, taob@io.org)
Systems Administrator, Internex Online Inc.