Date:      Mon, 19 Nov 2001 22:47:21 +0800
From:      Najib Ninaba <najib_ninaba@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   pccard kernel config for OmniBook 500

--KsGdsel6WgEHnImy

Hello,

Is there anybody on the list who has a working pccard configuration for
4.4-STABLE on HP OmniBook 500? I realised that in my kernel config file,
it has (I'm typing from memory here..):

device	pcic0	at isa? irq 0 port ... # continues on

What irq should I assign for this particular notebook? And what irqs
should be on /etc/pccard.conf? From dmesg and vmstat -i, seems like the
only available irqs seems to be 9 and 11.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
--=20
Najib Ninaba=20
"Life's unfair - but having the root password helps!"
--
PGP fingerprint
B338 7EC2 B737 3BAA 03B1  38C7 0832 B6CF 160F 496E

--KsGdsel6WgEHnImy

--KsGdsel6WgEHnImy--