Date:      Tue, 20 Nov 2007 08:30:04 GMT
From:      Juergen Dankoweit <Juergen.Dankoweit@T-Online.de>
To:        freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   kern/93128 & kern/114597

The following reply was made to PR kern/93128; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Juergen Dankoweit <Juergen.Dankoweit@T-Online.de>
To: bug-followup@FreeBSD.org
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 08:53:53 +0100

 Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

 both PRs aren't actual any more, because we don't use this hardware any
 more and we don't use FreeBSD any more. I made a possible solution for
 that PRs but there was no serious reaction.

 Please close both PRs. Thank you very much.

 Best regards

 J. Dankoweit

 PS: These are the PRs:
 kern/93128 scsi  [sym] FreeBSD 6.1 BETA 1 has problems with Symbios/LSI
 kern/114597 scsi [sym] System hangs at SCSI bus reset with dual HBAs