Date:      Mon, 12 Apr 1999 13:28:39 -0600
From:      Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
To:        Igor Roshchin <igor@physics.uiuc.edu>
Cc:        security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Interesting problem: chowning files sent via FTP

As I understand it, SSH is encumbered by a license that requires
you to pay big bucks unless you're an individual or a non-profit.
I'd need to build the protocol into the specialized client
software, too, which also isn't allowed by the license. If it
were BSD-licensed, it wouldn't be a problem.

--Brett