Date:      Tue, 1 Oct 1996 19:10:25 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Cassandra Perkins <cassy@loop.com>
To:        Ulf Zimmermann <ulf@Lamb.net>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: RAID Controller Product

Thanks for the info.  Do you use the Mylex EISA and PCI controller with
your freebsd box and if so, what version.

| Cassandra M. Perkins		     | People usually get what's coming to |
| Network Operations		     | them... unless it's been mailed.    |
| The Loop Internet Switch Co., LLC  |		-fortune		   |