Date:      Mon, 24 Jan 2000 19:52:56 +0100
From:      Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai <asmodai@wxs.nl>
To:        courtney@whtz.com
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: bwbasic

-On [20000115 04:00], courtney@whtz.com (courtney@whtz.com) wrote:
>hey everyone-
>
>     Can anyone give me some help using bwBASIC??  I have my source code
>files here that were written in BASIC for use on a DOS machine, but now I
>don't know what the hell to do with 'em...I am assuming from what I hear
>that bwBASIC is suposed to take these files and make them into a BSD
>program- right??

cd /usr/ports/lang/bwbasic  && make install && make clean

And see how portable your BASIC files are.

>If this is indeed the case, can someone point me to a resource on where to
>get this working or tell me what commads I have to give BwBASIC once I get
>into it- It does't have a man page.

Ah, you already installed it.

Ok,

start bwbasic > $ bwbasic
load "blah.bas"
run

That should do the trick.

--
Jeroen Ruigrok vd W/Asmodai         asmodai@[wxs.nl|bart.nl|freebsd.org]
Documentation nutter/B-rated Coder BSD: Technical excellence at its best