Date:      Fri, 8 Oct 1999 07:30:02 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Kelly Yancey" <kbyanc@alcnet.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: docs/14173: bind(2) sets errno to undocumented EAGAIN

The following reply was made to PR docs/14173; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Kelly Yancey" <kbyanc@alcnet.com>
To: <freebsd-gnats-submit@freebsd.org>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 10:23:20 -0400

   From the same discussion on -hackers, I submitted the docs/14181 PR (I
 must had missed that you had already sent one in). It includes a suggested
 patch (real simple) that simply states "Kernel resources to complete the
 request are temporarily unavailable".
   For the committer who takes care of this PR, please close that PR also.
 (Sorry again for the redundancy).

   Thanks,

   Kelly
  ~kbyanc@posi.net~