Date:      Tue, 28 Mar 2000 19:54:21 -0800 (PST)
From:      <will@FreeBSD.org>
To:        mwm@phone.net, will@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/10124: New port: math/stat

Synopsis: New port: math/stat

State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
State-Changed-By: will
State-Changed-When: Tue Mar 28 19:50:10 PST 2000
State-Changed-Why:
I can no longer get the correct checksum by grabbing the distfile off
the site and decrypting with no password. I am setting a one-month
timeout period in which I will need a reply from you in order to keep
this PR alive. Sorry for getting to this one so late.. it's pretty
difficult to test a port when the distfile has such high restrictions.
On that point, perhaps this should not have a port to begin with. The
author's site states that the casual user should not touch this software.
Therefore, it seems this program is not something that should be in
the FreeBSD ports collection.