Date:      Wed, 21 Aug 1996 18:08:27 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Charles Henrich <henrich@crh.cl.msu.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Curio

> Well dramatically means windows seem to snap open a little faster, things pop
> just a bit quicker.  The big improvement is when im running xfqcam (which is

OK, taking a more practical measurement (the "worldstone" :-), here's my
make world time from a standing-start (that is, a totally clean /usr/obj)
in -current as of yesterday:

     6366.76 real      4213.03 user       711.55 sys

1 hour and 46 minutes wall time.

I'll try again once I've got the 2940UW plugged in (they have one in
stock and I'm picking it up in an hour :-)

						Jordan