Date:      Thu, 17 Feb 2000 16:56:18 -0800
From:      Ron 'The InSaNe One' Rosson <insane@lunatic.oneinsane.net>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Users of Applixware

I like mine.. It does what I want it to do.. Just got the time to get
the data portion to access my mysql server.

TTYL

On Thu, 17 Feb 2000, Aernoudt Bottemanne was heard blurting out:

> Hi,
>

> >Hi there,
> >
> >Does anyone have any ideas on how how popular Applixware for FreeBSD has
> >been? I know I'm very happy with it, but no one in VicFUG (at least) seems
> >to be using it.
>

> In the Netherlands there are 2 users: Guido and me (as far as I know of)
> I have not heard Guido complain about it, neither do I !
>

> >Thanks, Joel...
> >

> You're welcome !
>
> >---
> >Joel Sutton                       |                Busy Bee Consulting
> >Phone: 0409 426-563               |               Melbourne, Australia
> >Email: jsutton@bbcon.com.au       |           http://www.bbcon.com.au/
> >VicFUG President/Webmaster        |  http://www.vicfug.au.freebsd.org/
> >FreeBSDzine Editor                |        http://www.freebsdzine.org/
> >

> Aernoudt
> treasurer of the Ditch FreeBSD User Group
> http://www.nlfug.nl

> >with "unsubscribe freebsd-advocacy" in the body of the message

Ron Rosson              	... and a UNIX user said ...
The InSaNe One                 		   rm -rf *
insane@oneinsane.net      	and all was /dev/null and *void()