Date:      Sun, 15 Apr 2001 10:11:12 -0400
From:      John <papalia@udel.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Trouble building ports

Hi all...

I've encountered a problem which I'm having trouble getting worked
out.  Prior to my last world build (going to 4.3), I had no trouble
building ports.  The problems are occuring though in any port which
contains either exactly the following text, or a similar entry.  These
entries are from the /usr/ports/???/scripts/configure files.  The trouble
is that ALL of these ports are exiting code 1 with the "Cancel Pressed"
error.  I was thinking it might be a permissions problem, but I've checked
my /tmp and /var/tmp are both drwxrwxrwt.  I've also tried building as
root, and as a user su'd to root.  Any thoughts?  The bits of the configure
file are below...
Thanks,
John

2> /tmp/checklist.tmp.$$