Date:      14 Apr 2002 00:01:16 -0300
From:      Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
To:        Christian Weihs <c.weihs@whitey.at>
Cc:        FreeBSD User Questions List <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: evolution?

--=-xwzUPt47/DHEMUE6Mfxo

On Sat, 2002-04-13 at 20:43, Christian Weihs wrote:
> Since I upgraded my 4.4 RELEASE to 4.5 STABLE, evolution 1.0.2 behaves
> very weird. The columns (from, subject, etc) are all squashed together
> and I can't pull them apart. I have to insert another column which
> expands to full size and the the others can be resized again (this
> doesn't always work).
>=20
> I did an upgrade of all required packages but still no success.

I'm not seeing this on my machines.  If you upgraded all the required
packages, why are you still using Evo 1.0.2?  The ports tree has 1.0.3
now. =20

I recommend upgrading your GNOME bits from the ports collection.  There
are some issues with the precompiled packages that are trying to be
sorted out.

Joe

>=20
> thanks